Monday 16 April 2012

The Running Bucket List

I've decided to make a list of all the events and running experiences I would like to complete before I kick the bucket so to speak. If anyone would like to comment and share your running bucket lists or ambitions please feel free I think it will be interesting to see other runners goals.

Run a 10k 

Run a Half Marathon

Finish a Half Marathon in under 2 hours 30 minutes

Run a Full Marathon

Finish a Full Marathon in under 5 hours 30 minutes

 Have a flattering picture taken in motion or at the end!

Enter an Ultra Marathon   ( Entering was the easy part!)

Run for Charity

Run the Grim Reaper Ultra Marathon 40  miles

Finish an Ultra Marathon

Run in the London Marathon 

Run in the Paris Marathon


And I'd really like to run 12 Half Marathons in 12 months,


Some of these may depend on me learning how to navigate myself or even use a map and not need signs pointing me in the right direction!!











No comments:

Post a Comment